Trini Mom Vlog

Trini Mom Vlog
Vlogs, Love and Hip Hop Rants, Hair and Beauty Tutorials and Skits

Monday 6 May 2013

Rihanna stunts While Chris Brown Dumps.

rihanna and chris brown

While Rihanna sat up front at the Nets vs Bulls NBA game, Chris Brown celebrated his 24th birthday at Emerson nightclub in Los Angeles with friends, but guess who was most present. You guessed it, his ex Karrueche Tran was there.

Chris Breezy confirmed his breakup with Rihanna after two weeks of keeping it on the 'dL'. The confession was made during an interview yesterday with The Kyle and Jackie Show on Australian radio.

“The way I look at it is, I am always going to love that person,” Chris Brown said. “But people have differences and people have different wants and needs. And at the end of the day, she’s a young girl. I can’t really be focused on wife-ing somebody that young. At the end of the day. And I’m young too. So I can’t focus on that right now. I just need to fast forward and be a man and be the best Chris Brown I can be, instead of worrying about whoever else is going to be in my side pocket.”

It would appear quite shady, but no pics were taken of Chris and Tran together at his birthday bash. Tran rolled up a short while after Chris and his crew arrived. He also confirmed that he will be solo for a while.

“Yeah, Imma do it solo,” he said. “I mean, at the end of the day, shawty doing her thang, she on the road … It’s always gonna be love. I’m just gonna do me. I’m a grown man. Just gotta fast forward.”

...join us again next time for another installment of the Young & The Restless

No comments:

Post a Comment