Trini Mom Vlog

Trini Mom Vlog
Vlogs, Love and Hip Hop Rants, Hair and Beauty Tutorials and Skits

Tuesday 7 May 2013

Weezy ain't got no worries


Some Good and Bad news for Lil Wayne
Bad news first, as if you all didn't know Lil Tunechi, was dropped from his endorsement deal with Pepsi Co due to an offensive line in one of his rap's.
Now on to some good news, Lil Wayne has just launched his Spectre by Supra footwear line as part of his endorsement deal with the skating brand.
The rapper was joined by his manager Cortez Bryant, Young Money president Mack Maine, fellow rapper Bun B, and pro skateboarder Stevie Williams, at the launch party, which was held at an indoor ramp in Miami over the weekend.
Weezy told MTV “I’ve been rocking this shoe before I even knew what it was, so for me to start skating now and shoe lines start coming at me, it would've been only right to mess with the people I been rocking with.”


No comments:

Post a Comment